Are you hearing the call that God is giving you?
Is your answer “Here I am Lord”?
Have you thought or prayed about whether you are called to serve the Church as nun, sister, or brother? Check out our YouTube channel below.
Have you discerned that another calling is for you, such as marriage? Please encourage your friends and family to consider becoming a nun, sister, or religious. It is our responsibility as Catholics to encourage and invite young people to consider this great call to follow God in service of the church.
God is waiting….
Upcoming Women's Discernment Events
- Consecrated Women of Regnum Christi - For women ages 18+. Contact them at email@example.com. More information at consecratedwomen.org.
- June 1-15, 2018 in Atlanta, GA.
- Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia - For women ages 17-30. Contact Sister Peter Marie, OP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sisters of Providence - For women ages 18-42. Contact Sister Edith Ben at 812.230.4771 or by emailing email@example.com. More information at comeandsee.sistersofprovidence.org.
- Sisters of St. Joseph the Worker - For women ages 18-30. Contact Sister Patricia Jean, SJW by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children of Mary - Retreats can be requested anytime through their website www.childrenofmary.net/vocationdiscernmentretreats.shtml
Information on Religious Life
- Imagine Sisters - an organization that exists to expose the beauty of religious life to a world desperately in need.
- Discerning Religious Life book
- Discerning Women information from the USCCB
- VISION Vocation Network
- Religious Brotherhood - Institute on Religious Life
- Additional Resources on Religious Orders