Are you hearing the call that God is giving you?
Is your answer “Here I am Lord”?
Have you thought or prayed about whether you are called to serve the Church as nun, sister, or brother? Check out our YouTube channel below.
Have you discerned that another calling is for you, such as marriage? Please encourage your friends and family to consider becoming a nun, sister, or religious. It is our responsibility as Catholics to encourage and invite young people to consider this great call to follow God in service of the church.
God is waiting….
Upcoming Women's Discernment Events
- Consecrated Women of Regnum Christi - For women ages 18+. Contact them at email@example.com. More information at consecratedwomen.org.
- December 14-18, 2017 in Atlanta, GA.
- March 9-11, 2018 in Atlanta, GA.
- May 21-25, 2018 in Atlanta, GA.
- June 1-15, 2018 in Atlanta, GA.
- Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist - For women ages 16-33. Contact their Vocations office at 734.994.7437 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- November 11-12, 2017 in Ann Arbor, MI.
- February 10-11, 2018 in Ann Arbor, MI.
- April 21-22, 2018 in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Sisters of Providence - For women ages 18-42. Contact Sister Edith Ben at 812.230.4771 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. More information at comeandsee.sistersofprovidence.org.
- November 10-12, 2017 in St. Mary's of the Woods, IN.
- Sisters of St. Joseph the Worker - For women ages 18-30. Contact Sister Patricia Jean, SJW by emailing email@example.com.
Information on Religious Life
- Imagine Sisters - an organization that exists to expose the beauty of religious life to a world desperately in need.
- Discerning Religious Life book
- Discerning Women information from the USCCB
- VISION Vocation Network
- Religious Brotherhood - Institute on Religious Life