Are you hearing the call that God is giving you?
Is your answer “Here I am Lord”?
It seems that every guy thinks about or prays about whether they are called to serve the Church as a priest or deacon at some point in their life.
Check out our YouTube videos below and start your discernment process, or encourage someone to consider becoming a priest, sister, or religious. It is our responsibility as Catholics to encourage and invite young men to consider this great call to follow God in service of the church.
God is waiting….
Upcoming Men's Discernment Events
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati - For men ages 18+. Contact Rev. Dan Schmitmeyer at 513.421.3131 x2890 or by emailing email@example.com. More information at cincinnativocations.org.
- November 17-18, 2017 in Norwood, OH
- Dominican Friars - For men ages 18-35. Contact the Vocations Director at 202.642.3597 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. More information at opeast.org.
- November 10-12, 2017
- February 16-18, 2018
- April 6-8, 2018
- Glemary Home Missioners - For men ages 18-46. Contact Brother David Henley at 513.881.7494 or by emailing email@example.com. More information at glenmary.org/vocationinfo.
- November 22-26, 2017
Upcoming Holy Hours for Vocations
- November 9, 2017 at 8:00pm - Holy Spirit Center, 5440 Moeller Ave., Norwood, OH 45212
- November 12, 2017 at 5:00pm - St. Gregory the Great Chapel at Mount St. Mary's Seminary, 6616 Beechmont Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45230
Information on the Priesthood and Diaconate
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati Vocations Office
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati Diaconate Office
- Discerning Men information from the USCCB
- Diocesan Priest
- How Should I Discern the Priesthood?
- The Athenaeum of Ohio
- Glenmary Home Missioners - Priests and Brothers
- Franciscan Friars of the Renewal - Priests and Brothers